Your career and reputation are vital to your quality of life, now and well into the future. If you’ve experienced wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination or other forms of wrongdoing at work, our attorneys are here to help protect and restore your livelihood.
Let us apply our deep knowledge of federal and state employment laws — along with extensive experience practicing on both the plaintiff and defendant sides of workplace-related matters — to advocate for you in the most effective manner possible. While we always strive to settle out of court, we’re not afraid to see a case through to trial and win it.
Gehrke, Baker, Doull & Kelly employment law expertise includes:
- Defamation of character
- Discrimination based on race, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation or national origin
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Sexual harassment and other types of harassment
- Employment, severance and separation agreements
- Overtime and wage and hour cases
- Non-compete and non-solicitation agreements
- The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)